Due to generous grant funding from the Dekko Foundation, Shock and Awe, and the Halstad Lions Club, Landmark is offering an 8 week summer recreation program at a nominal cost to families. The goal of this program is to ensure that children have the developmental experiences that they need, at the time that they need them, to build their self-sufficiency and to help them grow socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. This program will offer a variety of activities for youth from kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Summer Rec will run from June 5 to June 29 and July 17 to August 10
- The program will be Monday – Thursday from 1 pm to 4 pm
- The cost is $20 per week per child
- A light snack will be provided
- Call 218-456-2128 with any questions