Pay & View Your Utility Bill Online
You can pay your utility bill by check, savings, credit card, or debit card by going online or downloading a mobile payment app. You can also view your bill online or on the mobile app.
- Click HERE. You’ll need to register on your first visit; after that, payments are 3 easy steps
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-Pay must be set up online)
- View your bill
- Print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more
- Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™
- View bills or balance due
- If you registered online first, use those login credentials
Note: Payment convenience fees apply – Check/savings: $1.95 for online or $2.90 for IVR; Credit/debit cards: 3% (+$0.95 for payments under $100.00) for online and IVR.
The Halstad Municipal Utilities uses Payment Service Network to process our online payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industrty.
Click on the link below for instructions on how to register for online payments.
Click on the link below for instructions on how to download the PSN mobile app.
Other Payment Options
- In person or by mail – 405 2nd Avenue West | Halstad, MN 56548
- Drive-up drop box – located outside the utilities office
- Automatic payment – to enroll, complete the Direct Payment Authorization form
- Credit/debit card – in person or by phone